ITICnxt is a free online ticket processing tool that allows excavators to create, manage and track locate requests 24/7. The new ITICnxt has an updated look and several innovative features for processing locate requests even more quickly, easily and accurately.
ITICnxt exciting new features:
- Locate instructions are auto-filled based on the area mapped.
- Satellite maps and search features assist in identifying and mapping excavation areas.
- Directions to the dig area are system generated.
- New drawing tools are specific to the size and shape of your dig area (circle, route, parcel, etc.)
- Draw the entire dig project on the map and ITICnxt generates the correct number of tickets.
- Multiple tickets can be created in one session and either processed or saved for later release. Excavators draw the entire dig project on the map and ITICnxt generates the correct number of tickets for the excavation area mapped. The ITIC software splits each job into separate tickets and clearly labels which portion of the job is indicated on each ticket. Users can save tickets that won’t be completed in 10 days for later release.
- Ticket Management features are integrated for tracking and documentation.
More ITICnxt Resources
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 866-711-7281