ITICnxt is a free online ticket processing tool that allows excavators to create, manage and track locate requests 24/7. The new ITICnxt has an updated look and several innovative features for processing locate requests even more quickly, easily and accurately.
ITICnxt exciting new features:
- Locate instructions are auto-filled based on the area mapped.
- Satellite maps and search features assist in identifying and mapping excavation areas.
- Directions to the dig area are system generated.
- New drawing tools are specific to the size and shape of your dig area (circle, route, parcel, etc.)
- Draw the entire dig project on the map and ITICnxt generates the correct number of tickets.
- Multiple tickets can be created in one session and either processed or saved for later release. Excavators draw the entire dig project on the map and ITICnxt generates the correct number of tickets for the excavation area mapped. The ITIC software splits each job into separate tickets and clearly labels which portion of the job is indicated on each ticket. Users can save tickets that won’t be completed in 10 days for later release.
- Ticket Management features are integrated for tracking and documentation.
Does this mean I can’t use ITIC 2.0 anymore?
How is the number of tickets that need to be generated determined?
Why is the satellite map engaged before I create an excavation entity?
Why is the Call Center map engaged when verifying tickets?
What should I do if the excavation entity has been created in the wrong place?
ITICnxt Videos & Manual
NE ITICnxt The Basics
Explains the process of filing a locate request from beginning to end.
NE ITICnxt Advanced Search
Explains how to access and use the Advanced Search location tool.
NE ITICnxt Drawing Tools
Explains the available drawing tools and how to choose the right one for the job.
NE ITICnxt Filtering Ticket List
Shows you how to organize and filter your ticket list.
NE ITICnxt Job Profiles
Explains how to create and use Job Profile to auto-fill information on multiple locate requests.
NE ITICnxt Map Tools
Explains how to use several tools in the map interface, including the Information tool, the Measure tool, and Google Street View.
NE ITICnxt Radius Tool
Explains how and when to use the Radius or “Circle” tool to cover circular excavation areas.
NE ITICnxt Route Tool
Explains how and when to use the Route tool to cover long & narrow excavation areas.
NE ITICnxt Property Tool
Explains how and when to use the Property tool to cover excavation areas that occur on a single property.
NE ITICnxt Street Tool
Explains how and when to use the Street tool to cover excavation areas that occur in and along roads.
NE ITICnxt Other Tool
Explains how and when to use the Other tool to cover excavation areas that are too complex for any other drawing tool.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 866-711-7281